Thursday, August 5, 2010

What to get my hair stylist for Christmas?

This lady is fantastic!! She was born in Bulgaria, but came to Canada 20 years ago. She makes my hair the envy of my friends and consequently, makes me feel great in the process. I tip her well, but know little about her, other than the fact that she was born in Bulgaria, and has a Pomeranian.


Last year, I gave her coffee, but I don't want to do that again...any suggestions??What to get my hair stylist for Christmas?
you should get her her a gift card to a place you know she will like


here are some ideas-


Starbucks


Bath and Body Works


Victoria's Secret


Itunes


or any kind you know she'll likeWhat to get my hair stylist for Christmas?
They make pins to wear. They make scissors and blow dryers. Also you could get her a charm bracelet with a charm, scissors or blow dryer or comb. Usually beauty supplies carry these items.
probably a purse or bag
you could try bath and body works the have a lot of good stuff!!!


hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment