Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are you looking for in a hair stylist?

Someone who is astute to all the needs of the client.





For instance, I personally do not care for chit-chat. When asked what I do for a living or whether I have a boyfriend or husband, I try to answer as tersely as possible. I'd like a hairstylist to pick up on the fact that I really just want to relax and not have to engage in conversation unless it's a question about my hair or something relevant.





I think it's good when a stylist makes a recommendation for a new hairstyle or haircut but equally as important to see how that suggestion is received. If a person seems uninterested, drop the subject immediately. However, if she (and of course, it could be he) asks questions about maintenance and such, then perhaps the client is more willing to try something different.





Some clients are very conservative when it comes to their hair, and some are very carefree and daring. A good stylist knows how to ';read'; his or her clients to give the best service possible. We're all different and have different needs and desires -- just like you!What are you looking for in a hair stylist?
that is what i need at this movement!

Report Abuse


What are you looking for in a hair stylist?
Someone who can give me ideas and tell me what works best with my face shape, but also listen to what I want and not try to talk me into something that I don't want.
leave all that i like ur avatar
someone who knows what's best for you
some1 who isn't all moody and cranky and listens before they snip off my hair.Actually wants to make me happy,gives advice and tips.
SOMEONE THAT DEFINATLY KNOWS WHAT THEIR DOING!!!!!! If u want some advise then here's my e-mail address hillfan101@yahoo.com
Someone who can really cut hair is a plus. Someone who takes their time and cuts the whole head of hair instead of skipping around the head. No gaps please.

No comments:

Post a Comment