Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much should I tip my hair stylist? I usually pay between 45 to 50 dollars per visit?

I would give her a Five or ten if you really think she does a great job!!! Good ones are really hard to find and they love to feel appreciated!! Also ask if she has a card so you can recommend her to your friends. Or bring in a goody for the salon when you go!!! THis will ensure that she remembers you!!! BlessingsHow much should I tip my hair stylist? I usually pay between 45 to 50 dollars per visit?
I would say 8 bucks to 10 depending if they did a great job..


If its your usual person a bigger tip at the holidays!How much should I tip my hair stylist? I usually pay between 45 to 50 dollars per visit?
It is customary to tip 15-20% for any and all service professionals who do a good job. To tip less than that, if they did a good job, in my opinion, would insulting. So $9-$10 in your case would be appropriate.
10-15% is sufficient. If you feel like he/she deserves more, or if the stylist went over and above the call of duty (saved your hair disaster) then by all means tip 20-25%.
6.75-7.50 is 15% of the prices you gave above.
$5 To $10
give your hairstylist a bj





he'll thank you for it
$10.00 would be appropriate.
You should tip between 15-20% of the bill depending on how satisfied you are and how much time was needed. (i.e a trim vs. a completely new hair style)





If an assistant washes your hair, he/she should get $1-2.
I give $10 for that price and more if its a perm.
$10-$15 would be a good tip. I used to pay $45 every two weeks and I gave her $10 each time. It also depends on how much you like the outcome. When she did an extraordinary job, I gave more. If she did an ok job, I stuck with my usual $10. Good Luck!
Not more than 10$
I would tip about $7-10.
you are paying her $45-$50 for doing a service, why would you give her extra money??? I bet she is making a lot more an hour than you are.
ten bucks - but only if the stylist did a good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment