Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Should I Tell Hair Stylist?

I am going to get my hair cut and colored. I want to go from a medium brown to a blonde. This isn't a very common movie, but I want my hair the same cut and color as Kate Hudson's in ';Le Divorce,'; but I don't know how to explain the cut and color to the stylist. Does anyone know how to explain such a cut? What color would that blonde be?What Should I Tell Hair Stylist?
She has a couple of different looks in the film...


I would suggest trying to print a picture from the Internet of the look you want...bring that to the hair dresser.


Try looking at some images of her at this site...


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306734/


Basically to achieve it you have to be prepared with a visual for the stylist. (Do you have a laptop?)





Good luck! Hope it works out for you!





You may also try a google image search of Kate Hudson for a more images.What Should I Tell Hair Stylist?
Get a picture and bring to your appointment
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0306734/1鈥?/a>





This shows the length and the waves. I know she has a hat on in the picture, but I doubt your stylist will demand to see where her part is haha.





Good luck, my friend went blond too by the way, she looked amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment