Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anyone have very thick hair and had a hair stylist thin it out?

I have very very thick hair and i would like to have it thinned out. Anyone have any experience with this. Have you had it done, does it look and feel better?Anyone have very thick hair and had a hair stylist thin it out?
I had it thinned out and it felt great! The only problem is when it's growing back. You have to keep on getting it thinned because otherwise it'll get even puffier! If that's ok for you then i definitely suggest you go for it!Anyone have very thick hair and had a hair stylist thin it out?
i just did. It feels much better, but i am not sure if it looks better
No.
I've had it done a few times. The whole thing lasts about six weeks. It felt good to have it thinned out. It doesn't look as lumpy. But the good thing is that if you don't like it, it'll change back at the end of the six weeks.
yes i had. i just ask for a lot of layers and once it's done i felt like i've lifted 10 lbs off my head. it sure feels great and the layers help to give my hair my volume and texture.
Yes i have and it is so nice i would have it done again if my hair was longer. it does look and feel so much better and it is easier to style
Yeah, does not look better. Just razoring out good hair. Learn how to deal with it. Go talk to a pro. There are options.
It feels weird... trust me.
I get my hair thinned out every 1-2 months . It does look and it does feel MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH BETTER. I live in the desert so you can imagine it is a great relief to me and Gunther has Long fur, not to be funny but he gets a summertime shave :P He hates the world when he gets shaved but he's not miserable in the summer heat.
get braids
WELL I NEVER HAD THICK HAIR I HAVE FINE HAIR WHICH IS THIN HAIR ITS NICE BEAUTIFUL AND EVERYBODY SAYS YOUR HAIR IS SOFT I HAVE NEVER HAD THICK HAIR IN MY LIFE I WAS BORN WITH THIN HAIR BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE REALLY GOOD CARE OF IT OR ELSE IT WILL TANGLE I LOVE MY HAIR
I have had this done several times. it makes u feel like you are bald at first but when you get use to it, it's really great especially in the summer. You feel much cooler.
go to a Dominican doobie shop and ask for them to blow you out. They have process in which they blow-dry your hair from the root, after they roller set your hair. Awesome look, your hair will fill thinner. Trust me I get this process done weekly.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment