Thursday, August 5, 2010

I need a great hair stylist to get my highlights done, does anyone know of a salon in Orange County CA?

i'm looking for a hair stylist that is very very good with highlights, I really don't care about the price, i just want my highlights to look good! Does anyone recommend a good salon to go to in ORANGE COUNTY or LA COUNTY in California?I need a great hair stylist to get my highlights done, does anyone know of a salon in Orange County CA?
You live right near LA! There HAVE to be loads of stylists there. Check on some internet sites to see where the celebs in LA get their's done.I need a great hair stylist to get my highlights done, does anyone know of a salon in Orange County CA?
there's plenty around that area , it just depends how much you are willing to pay for your hair .


the more you pay the better it is bound to look

No comments:

Post a Comment