Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much would you tip your hair stylist?...?

If you bill is between $120.00-$160.00How much would you tip your hair stylist?...?
If the service was good I think $20 is perfect. I always tip my stylist $10 for a $50 service. i do massage and usually recieve $10 for a $60 massage, i think you hit the price of the tip right on the button.How much would you tip your hair stylist?...?
a quarter
I would tip about $5-$10 depending on how the style came out. Liked good tip. Didnt like tip less or no tip. If you go to the same stylist give good tips cuz they will continue to do a good job.
I would say $20 is good if they do a really great job. When I get a $30 cut I always give a $10 tip because she does a good job. Also, if your stylist is always busy and hard to get an appointment with you always want to tip well so the next time you need her she will be more likely to squeeze you in!
I get a 175.00 manicure, coloring, massage, and makeup.


Although I own the franchise I still tip 25.00/ not too much cause


I pay that much an hour as the salary.


http://www.mtv.com
15 to 20 percent of bill minus tax, extra for special service.
I would still tip at 20%, which would be between $24 - $32. If you can spend that much to get your hair done, then you can afford the tip.
$5
if it is good i say probally 15.00 but if its not to to good i would say 5.00 ok





your welcome
$20.00
$20.00
I think that if your happy what the hairstylist did with your hair. And she charge you $160.00 and she took two to three hours. Then you should tip her $20-25.00. Just the other day, I had my hair done. I got high and low lights, a cut and blow dry. I was charged $110.00. I was there for three hours. I gave her a tip of $15.00. That's comes out to $5 dollars hour. There has been times when I'm at Salon and its lunch time. I'll order lunch for the both of us. At the end when my hair is done. I try to tip her. She like no thank you. Why cause I treated her to lunch. ( lunch cost around $6.00)
give your stylist a tip of $2.00. you went to the salon to get your hair done and $120-$160 is a lot of money. You dont have money to waste. Im not tryin to be cheap but that's what i would do
Depends on the service. Normally I tip anywhere from 20-45.

No comments:

Post a Comment