Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have an appointment tomorrow with my hair stylist?

What do i tell her since in growing my hair out long?I have an appointment tomorrow with my hair stylist?
First, talk with your stylist about growing your hair out, and ask how often she recommends you getting your hair trimmed, to keep it looking neat and healthy. Then together, look through some of the books and magazines in the salon to select a style that will look good on you. The two of you can determine how best to grow and trim your hair to achieve that look sometime in the future. In the meantime, your hair will always be looking great.





Based on many of your previous questions, you may wish to select a woman's style to work towards. Your stylist can modify the cut if necessary, and show you how to style your hair to look more masculine, or feminine, to suit your mood. It's amazing how a little bit of styling,and product, can shift the appearance of your hair, and your overall look.I have an appointment tomorrow with my hair stylist?
you just want a trim
You want it cut a little bit no layers but maybe a little style.
that you want a trim about an inch or less. just to cutt of the dead/split ends
give u a tiny tiny trim cutting off only the split ends

No comments:

Post a Comment