Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I ask my hair stylist for highlights and lowlights at the same time?

yess, my friend has both and got them both done at the same timeCan I ask my hair stylist for highlights and lowlights at the same time?
Absolutely! It looks beautiful. Lowlights are great because it breaks up the blonde of the highlights and actually makes them appear blonder. when done properly, this is beautiful! Your hairdresser will be able to help you decide on a lowlight color that suits your wants and looks great on you. I *completely* disagree with the person that said it looks bad. The only way it looks bad is if the colors used are too far apart from each other. Such as black lowlights and platinum blonde highlights on say brown hair.Can I ask my hair stylist for highlights and lowlights at the same time?
Yes.
yes you can um from a hairstylist opinion tho i don't like the look and you just start mixing too many colors i mean do you really want 3 diffrent colors on your head
well im shure you can but you might have to wait a few weeks


well good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment