Thursday, August 5, 2010

Who/where is a great hair stylist in CALGARY AB?

I need a hair cut


preferably in the NW, but I'll go anywhere


I want some thing choppy and edgy. Like Taylor Momsens (jenny from gossip girl)





who/where should I go?


Names of salons or stylists would be great


and also a price. Hopefully around 60 and no higher than 100





thanks. =)


xWho/where is a great hair stylist in CALGARY AB?
Go to Krysalis Salon, it's on 16th Ave and 10th Street NW. They are awesome there! I always get my hair done by Pam, but they're all really good!





It's around $65 for a wash , cut and style, but well worth it. I've gone other places and paid slightly less, but there is no comparison to the quality and service at Krysalis.





I've never been unhappy with a cut from there.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment