Thursday, August 5, 2010

I want to strip my hair safely. Hair stylist answer these questions please?

I'm sick of dying my hair and I want it back to my natural color. I've been told that getting your hair stripped removes all the unnatural color in your hair and brings it back to your natural color. Is this true for any color (my hair is blonde) ? Does it damage your hair badly if you get it professionaly done? Do programs like Locks of Love accept stripped hair?I want to strip my hair safely. Hair stylist answer these questions please?
locks of love does allow stripped hair as long as the hair is at least 10 inches (or a certain length). stripping hair kind of thins your hair because believe it or not when you dye your hair it starts to build up and if you do it a lot, your hair becomes thicker but not in a good way because its builds up chemicals that are potentially dangerous. but when you have it stripped it gets thinner then before you started dying it! I want to strip my hair safely. Hair stylist answer these questions please?
u can return to your natural color and donate to wigs 4 kids and also yes go to a stylist they will do it rite working with bleach needs to be done by a pro stylist here and bless u for donating to wigs 4 kids
If it is too complicated do wigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment