Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How would I describe this to a hair stylist?

I want my hair like this but I have no idea how to describe this type of style.And I can't print this picture so showing them this picture is out of the question. Help!





http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/b鈥?/a>How would I describe this to a hair stylist?
Here's a direct link to the picture:


http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7307/鈥?/a>


You should be able to print that. If you don't have a printer, then stop crying and spend the 30 bucks and get one. If you can afford a haircut, chances are you can afford a printer.How would I describe this to a hair stylist?
Layered...choppy...feathered...with bangs...ORRRR


u can look in the salon books!!!
uhm. idk how to explain it maybe email it to somebody that can print it out for u and show her.





but i like that hair cut its cool.
a rocker look
send the picture to a friend so they can print it and then take it to the hairdresser
hmm well try emailing to a frend and hav her print it out for u

No comments:

Post a Comment