Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do Hair Stylist make up fake names something like a stage name?

I'm about to be done with cosmetology and I just wanted to know if I should make up a name to give to people or give my real name which is Brandon Joseph, I think I might need something that's like..... I don't know stylishDo Hair Stylist make up fake names something like a stage name?
Not usually, The only person I can think of who changed there name was Paul Mitchell...and Honestly, I don't think you should change your name. Your name reminds me of someone who would work or own a High End Salon...I think your name is perfect for the beauty industry.Do Hair Stylist make up fake names something like a stage name?
i think you should stay w/ your name also it has a great ring 2 it. on the other hand you can add a lil' flare 2 your business cards
Strippers change their names not hair stylist.
Not usually! Brandon Joseph goes well together, why would you want to change that?
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment