Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much should I tip my hair stylist? Give me a money amount please.?

My price would be around $100. How much, not percent but a dollar amount.How much should I tip my hair stylist? Give me a money amount please.?
I think it depends. I've had hairstylist due extra things to me hair that I said NO to but they did anyway..





Depending on how long it took, I say 10 dollars would be good..How much should I tip my hair stylist? Give me a money amount please.?
10% would be 10 bux... but if u plan to go back and ur real happy give her more...if not atleast 10...
well if its 100 then a gracious 10 dollar tip would be good.





no more than 10.
20 or 30 dollars.
$10 would be a standard amount to tip , but if you lik ethe stylist and they did a really good job then give them a bit more.
On $100. you should tip $20. Hairdressers are usually tipped 20%. However if you don't like your hair you can let her know by bot tipping at all.
10 usd$
45 to 50 dollars if you go there often.. If its just like a once in a while thing id say 20 30 dollars
Well thats easy 10-15% so $10-15.
I cross cities to get to my barber. If I arrive and I'm 3rd in queue, i patiently wait. My barber knows what i need. He prepares everything, gets a recap of instructions (as there might be changes), tells me to close my eyes and relax, electric razors the hairlines, blade razors the side burns and back, cuts it carefully, and finishes it with fine scissors. Then shampoos it, gives me a facial and finishes it with a ';hot towel';, a scalp massage and an upper body massage. when he erects my chair, he combs my hair carefully and hands me a mirror to check it. Does your hair stylist do this to you? coz The tip i give him is as much as the haircut fee of the salon (I won't tell you how much). If he cuts the hair of my sons, i give him 20% for each.





Principles behind it:





Good things are never cheap, cheap things are never good. If you don't like the service, politely walk away. if you want it, go seek it wherever it is.





Lastly, the tip you give is a sign of your appreciation for the service, not an obligation...the ';tip'; is a display of your generous character meticulously counter-weighed by the degree pragmatism you possess on current financial conditions.
If you're going back, maybe $10. If not, no more than $5.
At LEAST 10% of what ever they charge..... of course depending on how you like the job that they did.
WAT $100, here we can get it for like 拢15 so that about $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment