Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have trouble communicating with my hair stylist. Help please?

I'm getting my hair cut sometime this week and I've always had trouble communicating with the person cutting my hair. I want to get my old layers trimmed and peek-a-boo bangs. But I'm not exactly style/fashion literate, so getting my hair cut is more like an ordeal of strength than an enjoyable, positive experience.


Any tips on communicating with my stylist? Should I bring a picture of what I want? Anyone have any good pictures of peek-a-boo bangs?I have trouble communicating with my hair stylist. Help please?
Yeah, the best thing to do is bring a pic of what you want.





Also, search google image for ';peek-a-boo bangs';.





http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=鈥?/a>I have trouble communicating with my hair stylist. Help please?
u should bring a pic so they kno wat to do
go to a stylist with the same hair texture as you... bring pictures of what you want... and tell her the problems you are having
From the way you're describing what you want in your haircut sounds right. Just let your stylist know that you layers have grown out and if they could trim them for you and as for the bangs if it's your first time going for the peek bangs bring plenty of pictures and make sure you settle on a favorite. Also watch your stylist and make sure they don't go too short and don't be afraid to speak up if they do something wrong because remember it's your hair you're walking out of the place with not theirs.
well if u bring a pic it will be easier to 4 him/her 2 understand u
The best way to communicate with your stylist is to bring a pic! Even if it is what you DON';T want! lol





A picture is worth a thousand words...especially when there are generation gaps or differences in thoughts and ideas. What one person considers red is what another considers copper and it goes on from there!





Here are some ideas on peek-a-boo bangs.





http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhairs鈥?/a>





http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip020.鈥?/a>
Pictures always help

No comments:

Post a Comment