Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i tell the hair stylist to cut my hair this way?

I had a haircut recently but it wasnt the way i wanted and i showed the person who was cutting my hair a picture of what i want my hair like. %26gt;.%26lt; . But it was entirely different. Next time, how should i explain to the hair stylist how i want my hair this way:





http://i36.tinypic.com/2ldtl0.jpg





Btw, uhm if you can find another picture with the same haircut as herHow do i tell the hair stylist to cut my hair this way?
take the picture back to the stylistHow do i tell the hair stylist to cut my hair this way?
Well if you showed them a picture they should have been able to cut it like the picture. Next time set up a consultation before your cut to make sure what you want is clear. If that doesnt work maybe consider another stylist.
tell them you want your hair razored w/ short layers.


MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM TO KEEP THE LENGTH THOUGH!


i wanted the same thing as you and they cut my hair short w/ short layers instead of long w/ short layers :[

No comments:

Post a Comment