Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's a good tip to leave a stylist for hair coloring?

I'm going to get my hair colored this Sat at a local salon. I live in a small city, if that has anything to do with it. I've never gotten my hair colored at a salon before. Either me or my mom have done it in the past. I know you generally leave 15-20% tips for servers at resturants. Is it the same for stylists as well?? Thanks!!What's a good tip to leave a stylist for hair coloring?
Hi





In general you should leave at least 10%.. but only leave a tip if she does a good job if not then dont leave any tip.





Give her an amount that you think she deserves. 10% if just Ok and more if she does an amazing job!





XWhat's a good tip to leave a stylist for hair coloring?
Only if the service is great 30%. 20%-30% is what you leave for servers. Stylist do not just serve drinks and food. They are doing something that you cannot do. Show them you appreciate them doing a great job. Believe me just like you remember bad stylist. Stylist remember bad tippers. Actions speak louder than words.
You should leave 10 to 15 percent..15 if they did an awsome job

No comments:

Post a Comment