Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would anyone know a hair-stylist that can handle african american hair in winnipeg?

im re-posting my question cuz apparently the last one was racist...


i just moved in from vancouver into winnipeg, and i was wondering if anyone knew any hairstylists that can handle african american hair..fades and stuff..again preferablly near the university of manitoba...Would anyone know a hair-stylist that can handle african american hair in winnipeg?
There are a few options in Winnipeg. The Bay at Polo Park has a stylist named Colleen who can work with black hair, there is a salon downtown called Lola's which primarily deals with black hair, and there is a place called Society downtown that has a stylist named Praise that can deal with black hair. There is also a place called Diversity Hair studio. I've never been there, but they have come highly recommended. I wish I had had someone to tell me about these places when I first moved to Winnipeg! Sadly, none of them are near U of M, but they're probably your best bets! Good luck, and welcome to Winnipeg!

No comments:

Post a Comment