Thursday, August 5, 2010

Does anyone here ever lie to a hair stylist/barber?

I find myself always making up stuff when they small talk with me. I don't know why, but I enjoy making up stories to them. But I can never see the same hair stylist because of this. Is this abnormal?Does anyone here ever lie to a hair stylist/barber?
The stylist is asking questions for a number of reasons. They need to know a little about your lifestyle to determine what kind of style best


suits you. They might want to know if you want to be a trendsetter or


blend in with the crowd. How much time you have to devote to caring


for a style. Sometimes they talk to help you relax. Sometimes it's


just to get to know you better so they can remember you on your next


visit. Since you enjoy being creative with your story telling perhaps you should try writing short stories. You just might get published.Does anyone here ever lie to a hair stylist/barber?
hahaha. no no no no no. thats not abnormal. i mean it gives u a chance 2 b someone else. xD and ur finny xD
Nope. I'm a terrible liar. I don't think I'd be convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment