Saturday, August 21, 2010

Who are better hair stylist? Men or women? And give an example for each to explain your reasoning?

10 points to best answer.Who are better hair stylist? Men or women? And give an example for each to explain your reasoning?
I am a female and I personally like having a man style my hair more than a girl.


When it comes to hair cutting the best hair cuts I ever had were from a guy stylist that I went to for years until he quit cutting hair. He was able to see what I wanted and do my hair that way. At the same time though he was able to tell me what guys would think about the style.


When it comes to having my hair styled for formal events I prefer a girl though because they understand that I want my hair to look pretty and sophisticated.


Also, when Mike (the guy I used to have cut my hair) cut my hair he did not try to make small chat with me, until after he had cut my hair a few times. I am sorry but if it is the first time you have cut my hair I don't want to talk about school and work with you as if I know you. Mike did not ask questions until I started coming in more often. Therefore the hair cut and style was more enjoyable.Who are better hair stylist? Men or women? And give an example for each to explain your reasoning?
I have been to TONS of stylists here in Houston, and I'd have to say that the best stylists were the men. Why? I do not know, but they really seemed to know exactly what i wanted and really paid better attention to detail, overall. They also don;t try to act as fake and overfriendly as women tend to do. Just give me a glass of wine, a vogue magazine, and let me listen the chit-chat around me for a bit. If men have something to talk about and share, then they share. If not, then they don't talk. Simple as that. :^)





I only go to the best salons, and am currently a devoted client at http://azursalonsta.onyxtecsol.com/styli鈥?/a>


Joel does my hair, he's only in his 20's and he's a frickin' hair Genius, not kidding!!!!!
it has nothing to do with the sex


different ppl have different skill levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment