Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I pick a hair stylist?

help. my stylist is moving. I found her by accident at a Supercuts. I am ready for a real hair stylist. How do I find one?How do I pick a hair stylist?
I would start by getting a refferal from a friend, one whose personality is close to yours. That way if she gets along with the stylist chances are you will too. I am a stylist and believe that a personality match between stylist and client is almost as important as ability.How do I pick a hair stylist?
find a place in the city, and watch them cut some ones hair
ask your friends for recommendations. that's the best way! or you can find a salon you like and ask the scheduler to recommend someone. good luck!
try different ones......but also recommendations from someone whos hairstyle you like....a good hairstylist also teaches you how to do the styling yourself but they are hard to come by these days...
ask your friends who does their hair. Well, ask the ones whose hair you like.
to better answer yr question visit%26gt;%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment